Monday, December 21, 2009

INTENTION ALBERTA 3

Hello dear beautiful friends,

Apologies for the lack of recent updates, I've been a busy guy!! Hope to have lots to post in the New Year - 2010 is looking to be an amazing time for all!!

Got New Year's plans yet? Check it out, yours truly (and hopefully you too!) will be co-creating an amazing New Year's celebration:

Intention Alberta 3






















Last year's Intention 2 was my first big community focussed co-creative event that I attended, and honestly, it changed my life.  To be with such amazing people, creating such an amazing energy, it changed my perceptions and ideas from that point forward.  I strongly recommend that you attend this event if you are looking for a deeper, more meaningful transition into the new year.  Can't wait!!



Check out intentionalberta.ca for more info!!

Much love
Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment