Monday, November 2, 2009

BARDO, Fresh Imports party and Eternal Photography

Hello my beautiful people!

First off, BARDO was an amazing success. What a surreal event! Seemed to me like we were on a different planet, what with all the crazy and far-out costumes.  I had a great time opening the party and getting the crowd warmed up for the huge line-up of amazingly talented local DJs. THANK YOU to all for your continued loving support!

On another note, last Sunday October 25th I had the pleasure of DJing a grand opening party for Fresh Imports flowers, and their neighbors, Eternal Photography had stopped by to capture the event.  They took some amazing photos of me performing and posted them to their blog - WOW. A HUGE thank you for their work and for supporting me with promotion.

Here's the link to the blog post

DJ Nate Spektacle Fresh Imports grand opening





Thanks again guys!!

And thanks to everyone else for all the support and for checkin out my blog!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nate!! Thanks for the post! It was great to have the opportunity of meeting you and listing to your mix! You're awesome at what you do so keep it up!!

    http://blog.eternalphotography.com

    Thanks for the beats too! They're keeping us going at the shop!

    John

    ReplyDelete